Did your agent do everything possible to sell your Eastham home?
- Did he/she hold a Brokers' open house?
- Did your agent post an information flyer box in front of your home?
Did he/she provide the presale advice that you needed to prepare your homes for quick sale?
- Was advice given on how to place furniture to highlight the best features of your home?
- Did he/she ask that the home be de-cluttered for best showings?
Was the progress of your home's sale communicated to you on a regular basis?
- Did you get regular calls about recent showings?
- Did your agent provide market updates of recent sales?
Was your house priced too high, too low?
Was your home advertised enough?
- Was it in the local small format real estate magazine (the Real Estate Book)?
- Was your home on the Internet, where roughly 90% of all sales "start"?
Did your agent put your home on the many websites that Buyers look at?
- Was it on the Cape Cod & Islands MLS with lots of bright photos? How about the Greater Boston MLS (aka MLS-PIN)
- Does your agent have as thorough a website as this one? Check it out using the links on the left.
- Can you see your home online on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Google, Yahoo, etc?
- Does your agent have a monthly newsletter with over 3200 recipients? See a sample of my newsletter here....
- Does your agent have a Blog where he/she can highlight Eastham and the Outer Cape and showcase your home? Check out http://BobsEastham.Blogspot.com.
- Will your home be viewable on a mobile smartphone - where Buyers can see the inside photos while standing in front of yor home?
- How about a Facebook 'corporate' page? Check out mine at http://www.facebook.com/BobsEasthamPage
Allow me to step through your options as your real estate agent. My 19 point marketing plan will sell you house. Period. The local RE/MAX team has unparalleled experience in Eastham real estate. I specialize in Eastham and Outer Cape vacation and second homes and can find the right buyer for your home, at the right price. Additionally, investment properties and IRS 1031 exchanges are a big part of "what I do". Check out my testimonials.
Call me at 508-237-9545.